Battery Fighter JPR4500M ultra light, compact lithium ion polymer mini power jump starter with 405 amp (580 amp Peak) cranking output. Dual purpose device that also serves as a 49.9W/hr portable power bank/external battery with 5V USB output.
||Lithium Ion Polymer
|Max Pulse Discharge Current:
JPR4500M 12V 4.5Ah high efficiency lithium mini jump starter.
- 405 amps continuous cranking output (580 amps peak current) suitable for all vehicles with 12V engine starting. Suitable for up to 4000cc petrol engines and 2000cc diesel engines.
- Recharge via included AC/DC adaptor.
- Ultra light weight and compact compared to old style lead acid jump starters while featuring much greater cycle life (number of recharges) than lead acid technology.
- Full recovery from deep discharge with extra long battery lifespan.
- Reverse polarity, overdischarge and overheating protection.
- 100% copper low resistance high current jumper cables with large style insulated colour coded crocodile clips.
- Rainbow bar LED battery indicator.
- Built-in LED worklight.
- Built-in road emergency light.
- Use also as an external battery powerbank for camping and on the road to keep your portable equipment powered up and charged.
- USB 5.0V power outlet 2.1A max suitable for all USB powered equipment including phones and tablets, MP3/MP4 players, PDAs, handheld games and more.
- Cycle lifetime of approx. 500 cycles (with battery still having greater than 70% of original capacity).
- For Battery
- Battery capacity: 4500mAh (12VDC)
- Continuous discharge current: 405 Amp
- Cranking Amp: 580A (max.)
- For Jump Start
- Automatic cut off: 3 sec. per crank
- Crank per full charge: 10 cranks
- Suitable for up to 4000cc petrol / 2000cc diesel engines
- For charging unit (with included AC and DC power supplies)
- AC charger input: 100-240VAC 50/60Hz
- AC charger output: 12VDC 1.0A max.
- DC charger input: 12VDC
- DC charger output: 12VDC 1.0A.
- For USB Output
- Heavy duty copper cable anderson plug to crocodile clip jumper cables.
- 110-240V AC 50/60Hz input via AC adaptor with Australian plug.
- 12VDC car plug adaptor.
- Handy carry bag and user manual.
To see all the features and benefits and an in depth comparison of the Battery Fighter Jump Starter range, click here.
Please note: It is recommended that the battery is recharged shortly after use for optimum service life. It is not necessary to fully discharge the battery before recharging.