Battery Fighter JPR9024M ultra light, compact lithium ion polymer power jump starter with 810 amp (1000 amp peak) cranking output.
||Lithium Ion Polymer
|Max Pulse Discharge Current:
JPR9024M 24V 9.0Ah high efficiency lithium jump starter.
- 810 Amps continuous cranking (1000 amp peak current) output suitable for vehicles with 24V engine starting. Suitable for up to 13000cc diesel engines - trucks, buses, tractors, construction machines, etc.
- Recharge via included AC/DC adaptor or via 12VDC car lighter outlet with included charge cable.
- Ultra light weight and compact compared to old style lead acid jump starters while featuring much greater cycle life (number of recharges) than lead acid technology.
- Full recovery from deep discharge with extra long battery lifespan.
- Reverse polarity, over voltage, over current, overdischarge and overheat protections.
- 100% copper low resistance high current jumper cables with large style insulated colour coded crocodile clips.
- Rainbow bar LED battery indicator.
- Built-in LED worklight.
- Built-in road emergency light.
- Cycle lifetime of approx. 500 cycles (with battery still having up to 80% of original capacity).
- Fireproof plastic housing.
- For Battery
- Battery capacity: 9000mAh (24VDC)
- Continuous discharge current: 810 Amp
- Cranking Amp: 1000 Amp (max.)
- For Jump Start
- Automatic cut off: 3 sec. per crank
- Crank per full charge: 10 cranks
- Suitable for up to 13000cc diesel engines
- For charging unit (with included AC and DC power supplies)
- AC charger input: 100-240VAC 50/60Hz
- AC charger output: 24VDC 0.5A max.
- DC charger input: 10-30VDC
- DC charger output: 24VDC 0.5A.
- Heavy duty copper cable anderson plug to crocodile clip jumper cables.
- 110-240V AC 50/60Hz input via AC adaptor with Australian plug.
- 12VDC car plug adaptor.
- Protective rubber cover.
- Auxiliary hanger.
- Handy carry bag and user manual.
To see all the features and benefits and an in depth comparison of the Battery Fighter Jump Starter range, click here.
Please note: It is recommended that the battery is recharged shortly after use for optimum service life. It is not necessary to fully discharge the battery before recharging.