Battery Fighter JPS3300M ultra light, compact lithium ion polymer mini power jump starter with 330 amp (500 amp peak) cranking output. Also features a Memory Saver function*. Dual purpose device that also serves as a 36.6W/hr portable power bank/external battery with 5V 2.1A USB output.
||Lithium Ion Polymer
|Max Pulse Discharge Current:
JPS3300M 12V 3.3Ah lithium mini jump starter.
- 330 amps continuous cranking output (500 amps peak current) suitable for 12V engine starting. Suitable for motorbike and petrol engines up to 2500cc.
- Recharge via included AC/DC adaptor.
- Ultra light weight and compact compared to old style lead acid jump starters while featuring much greater cycle life (number of recharges) than lead acid technology.
- Full recovery from deep discharge with extra long battery lifespan.
- 100% copper low resistance high current jumper cables with large style insulated colour coded crocodile clips.
- Rainbow bar LED battery indicator.
- Built-in LED worklight.
- Built-in road emergency light.
- Use also as an external battery powerbank for camping and on the road to keep your portable equipment powered up and charged.
- USB 5.0V power outlet 2.1A max suitable for all USB powered equipment including phones and tablets, MP3/MP4 players, PDAs, handheld games and more.
- Safety features:
- Over Load Protection
- Over Charge Protection
- Over Discharge Protection
- Over Heat Protection
- Drain Back Protection
- Over Voltage Protection
- Short Circuit Protection
- Reverse Polarity Protection
- Parallel Charging & Discharging
- Spark Proof
- Battery capacity: 3300mAh (12VDC)
- Continuous discharge current 330Amp
- Cranking Amp: 500A (max.)
- Jump start up to 2500cc petrol engines
- For charging unit (with included AC and DC power supplies)
- AC charger input: 100-240VAC 50/60Hz
- AC charger output: 12VDC 1.0A max.
- DC charger input: 12VDC
- DC charger output: 12VDC 1.0A.
- For USB Output
- Heavy duty copper crocodile clip jumper cables.
- 110-240V AC 50/60Hz input via AC adaptor with Australian plug.
- 12VDC car plug adaptor.
- Handy carry bag and user manual.
*Memory saver function requires an OBD II memory saver cable (not included).
To see all the features and benefits and an in depth comparison of the Battery Fighter Jump Starter range, click here.
Please note: It is recommended that the battery is recharged shortly after use for optimum service life. It is not necessary to fully discharge the battery before recharging.